两个人做人爱视频免费,97久久精品人人搡人妻人人玩,欧洲精品码一区二区三区,999zyz玖玖资源站永久

我要投稿 投訴建議

商務口語:“索賠”句型

時間:2022-08-10 14:08:10 商務英語 我要投稿
  • 相關推薦

商務口語:“索賠”句型匯總

  1. Please give our claim your favorable consideration.

商務口語:“索賠”句型匯總

  請合理考慮我們的索賠要求。

  2. Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible.

  請調查此事,并盡快將貨物發給我們以彌補數量的不足。

  3. As regards inferior quality of your goods, we claim a compensa- tion of U.S.$10,000.

  至于你方產品的品質低劣問題,我方要求你方賠償一萬美元。

  4. We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time.

  由于你方未能及時交貨,我方將向你方提出由此而遭受的全部損失的索賠。

  5. Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after their arrival.

  任何有關該產品質量問題的申訴應該在貨物到達后的十五天內提出。

  6. Our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our products.

  我們的客戶投訴我們的產品質量低劣。

  7. This seems to be a very clear case and we hope you will see your way to make a promptsettlement.

  看來情況已十分清楚,我們希望你能設法盡快解決問題。

  8. We regret that your claim on shortage cannot be accepted.

  很遺憾,我們無法接受你方關于貨物短裝的索賠。

  9. Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. Therefore we have to refer this matter to you.

  我方檢驗證明,貨物受損是由于包裝不當而造成的。因此,我們不 得不將此事提交你處解決。

  10. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them.

  由于這些產品質量低劣,所以我方把20箱全部退回,并務必請貴方 更換這些產品。

  11. We very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods.

  因貨號有誤,致使到貨錯誤。對此,我們深表歉意。

  12. The goods we’ve received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered.

  我們收到的貨物與訂貨樣品不符。

  13. In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to meet you half way to settle theclaim.

  考慮到我們之間長期的業務關系,我們愿意各讓一半解決這項索賠。

  14. We hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship between us.

  我們希望這一不幸事件將不會影響到我們雙方之間的關系。

  15. Apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing.

  很明顯,貨物短缺系包裝遺漏所致。

  16. In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight.

  考慮到我們之間的業務關系,我們準備接受25噸短裝的索賠。

  17. We are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your satisfaction.

  我們很抱歉你們不滿意我們貨物的質量。

  18. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries.

  我們保證在以后的交貨中不會出現類似的事件。

  19. Enclosed is the surveyor’s report on the three damaged cases.

  內附有鑒定人對這破損的三箱貨物的鑒定報告。

  20. Here’s a survey report by a well-known lab in Houston, whose testimony is absolutelyreliable.

  這是由休斯頓的一個著名實驗室提供的一份檢驗報告,證據絕對可靠。

http://www.shddsc.com/

【商務口語:“索賠”句型】相關文章:

求職面試常用口語句型09-26

商務旅行經典句型09-26

商務英語商務簽證口語07-21

職場英語口語商務訂貨常用口語06-13

商務電話常用英語句型11-04

商務訂貨英語常用口語11-18

商務兼并收購談判口語11-07

商務英語BEC常用句型(精選250句)11-02

商務英語發錯貨物口語12-15

商務團隊合作英語口語02-13

主站蜘蛛池模板: 易门县| 南丰县| 喀喇| 东乌珠穆沁旗| 滨海县| 贞丰县| 渑池县| 阳原县| 闵行区| 哈巴河县| 西林县| 五莲县| 清水河县| 建湖县| 庄河市| 隆回县| 佛山市| 昭平县| 来宾市| 监利县| 阿荣旗| 福清市| 安阳市| 米脂县| 宜州市| 海丰县| 普宁市| 信宜市| 通山县| 逊克县| 通州市| 柳林县| 阆中市| 宜兰县| 内丘县| 沛县| 任丘市| 遵义县| 潢川县| 保定市| 任丘市|