商務有關問價英語對話
對話,指兩個或更多的人用語言交談,多指小說或戲劇里的人物之間的。對話也是主持人采訪形式對話,面對面交流。以下是小編為大家整理的商務問價英語對話,供大家參考借鑒,希望可以幫助到有需要的朋友。
Apple company received the inquiry sheet which is sent by a British company.
蘋果公司收到一家英國公司寄來的詢價單。
Mr.Li is sent to Shanghai to make an inquiry at X Company.
李先生被派往上海向X公司進行詢價。
In order to make an inquiry about our products,a representative of X company paid us a visit.
為了對我們的產品詢價,X公司的代表訪問了我們。
They transferred their future inquiries to X Company.
他們將以后的詢盤轉給X公司。
Thank you for your inquiry.
謝謝你們的詢價。
The buyer invites the seller to make quotations
買方邀請賣方報價
Please place your order as soon as possible.
盡快訂購。
We'll make delivery at once if I receive your order.
收到定單后,我們將馬上交貨。
This is a list of our products.If interested,please contact.
這是我們的商品目錄。有意請聯系。
This commodity has ready market so that we expect an order from you.
該商品市場廣闊,我們期望收到你方訂單。
Please quote 40 tons of raw iron FOB Shanghai.
請報四十噸生鐵上海的離岸價。
A lot of inquiries confirm the high quality of our products.
大量詢盤證明我們產品質量過硬。
We can not but allow you 200 cases since inquiries are so large.
我們只能給你們200箱因為詢盤很多。
Inquiries for steel are increasing.
對鋼的詢盤在增加。
It's impossible to reply to your vague inquiry.
我們無法答復你的模糊詢盤。
Please quote ten cases of products A CIF Beijing with a 6% commission.
請報十箱產品A北京到岸價,連同6%傭金。
Please telex your offer for 1000 Products B.
請電傳產品B一千的開盤價。
Please quote us immediately,if you are interested in this product.
如果你對這一產品很感興趣,請向我方報價。
Please offer the lowest price for this commodity.
請報這一商品的最低價。
(4)The Seller Invites the Buyer to Place Orders
賣方邀請買方下定單
We can supply 100 tons of X.Please order immediately.
我們可供一百噸X。請速來訂購。
擴展資料:
A:We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, so could you introduce us your prices?
我們對貴方的印花真絲圍巾很感興趣,請介紹一下貴方的價格好嗎?
B:Thank you for inquiring. But your enquiry is too vague to reply.
謝謝詢價。但您的詢盤不明確,我無法答復。
A:Please send us your best offer and state payment terms and time of shipment.
請向我們報最優價,并說明支付條件和裝運期。
B:Ok. I need to discuss it with our manager. We'll let you have our firm offer next week.
好的。我要和我們的經理商量一下。下星期我們就向你們發實盤。
A:I'm waiting. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.
我等您的報價,請早日發盤不甚感謝。
B:Ok. I will reply to you as soon as possible.
好。我會盡快回復您的。
其他:
句式1:Expect your best price.
盼望得到最低價。
A: We get to know that you are specializing in walnut meat.
我們得知你方專營核桃仁。
B: Yes, we are the leading exporter.
是的.。我們是主要的出口商。
A: That's why we contact you. And expect your best price.
所以我們和你聯系。并盼望得到最低價。
句式2:Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.
請給我們報漢堡10公噸核桃仁的最低到岸價。
A: Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.
請給我們報漢堡10公噸核桃仁的最低到岸價。
B: OK. We will discuss it as soon as possible.
好的。我們會盡快討論。
A: We are waiting for your early reply.
我們等待你方的盡早回復。
“詢價”是采購人員作業流程上的必要階段。在接到公司采購任務或請購單、了解目前庫存狀況及采購預算后,最重要的就是尋找和聯絡供應商,同時發送“詢價”。
其他表達法:
Please quote us your most competitive prices.
請給我們報你方最具競爭力的價格。
Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers.
請給我們報肥料的最低價格。
【商務問價英語對話】相關文章:
商務詢盤問價對話01-15
商務英語詢價口語02-15
外貿英語問價常用信函范例02-01
商務誤解英語對話01-20
商務病假英語對話01-20
商務市場英語對話01-21
商務銷售英語對話01-21
商務信件英語對話01-23
商務協商英語對話01-21