商務市場調研英語口語
以下是小編給大家分享的商務市場調研英語口語,快來看看吧。
根據訂購數量的大小,我們可提供累進的折扣。 we can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.
我們真的無法提供超過6%的折扣。 we really cant discount the price more than six percent.
6%的折扣是我權限內所能給你的。 a discount of six percent is all that i'm authorized to offer you.
你們提供什么樣的產品保證呢? what sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?
有一個原則,如果在一年內符合各種使用規定,就可更換。 a standard one. replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.
我們提供永久保證。 we offer a life-time guarantee.
對于額外價錢我們有較長的保證期限。 we have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
在這份報告書內就有。 we have that right here in this report.
請你多告訴我一些你們的市場分析好嗎? could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
好的,我們的市場分析告訴我們,我們產品主要的使用者年齡將在40至60歲。 yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
你們多久才可以把產品準備好呢? how soon can you have your product ready?
我們的產品在可在10月1日前準備好。 we certainly expect our product to be available by october 1.
到目前為止,你們的產品尚未在我們國家銷售,是嗎? you havent sold your product in our country so far, have you?
我們的產品只在商展時展售,而沒有辦促銷活動。 weve only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.
你報的價是每1000個要美金800元,如大量訂購有折扣嗎? youve already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. is there a discount for larger orders?
是的,有折扣,超過5000個我們可給5%的折扣。 yes, there is. we can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
我們的保證是包括更換零件和免費保養。 our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
告訴我們有關你們售后服務的情況。 tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
我們采用大店服務中心,他們可把產品運送到我們的國內服務中心維修。 we use service centers at major stores. they ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.
我們對顧客提供免費服務電話。 we have a toll-free number for customers to call.
在各種情形下我們都可更換產品。 we exchange products under almost all circumstances.
請你把你們產品的性能給我們詳細說明一下好嗎? could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?
購買者期望你們產品的`使用期是多久呢? how long could the buyer expect your product to last?
消費者對你們的產品有過什么反映? whats been the consumer reaction to your product?
我們也要貴方負責保險以及把貨物運到港口的費用。 we would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.
如果是那樣,我們也許需要重新討論價格。 in that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.
你們的產品尚未推出市場嗎? have you marketed your product yet?
恐怕你們的產品質量無法使中國顧客滿意。 were afraid that your products quality wont satisfy chinese customers.
我們認為產品的質量的確很高。 we feel product quality is high indeed.
我們認為貴方x200型符合我們的要求。 we think your x200 meets our requirements.
我恐怕這種產品不是我們所要找的。 i'm afraid that the item isnt what were looking for.
我認為你們的工業機器人在這領域是最好的。 i think your industrial robots are the best in the field.
就我的意見來說,產品價格必須訂在300美元以下。 in my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.
我們認為你們的產品對廣大市場而言太專業化了。 we feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.
那使我們想起價錢問題,你心目中的價錢是多少? that brings us to the question of price. what do you have in mind?
考慮到產品的性質和運輸時間那看來太快了。 that seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.
其他買主對這貨物很滿意,但如果你能先付40%貨款,我們可以延遲交運。 other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.
運費恐怕要由制造廠商來承擔。 delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, i'm afraid.
如果你能保證用懲罰延誤發貨方式準時發貨,你的銷售價我們可以接受。 if you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.
運費由誰來負責呢? whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
誰負擔運費呢? who assumes shipment cost?
那是屬于買方的責任,我們僅承擔提供所有文件的費用。 that would be the responsibility of the buyer. we are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs.
我們減少到每臺8.7萬美元,訂購超過100臺給予5%的折扣。 we think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.
單價似乎合理,但我們希望給予更高的折扣率。 your unit price seems fair enough, but were hoping for a higher discount rate.
訂購500臺或500臺以上都不得有可能給予7%的折扣。 seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.
你們的產品最優惠的價格是多少呢? whats the best price youre prepared to offer for your product?
這要根據所訂的數量而定。 it depends on the quantity ordered.
你認為你們產品的價格公平嗎? what do you think will be a fair price for your product?
你們每件要價多少呢? how much do you charge per unit?
這種產品你們的批發價是多少呢? whats your wholesale price on this item?
總折扣你們準備提供多少? how much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
【商務市場調研英語口語】相關文章:
商務職場英語口語08-01
商務英語口語(4篇)10-10
商務英語口語4篇10-10
書籍市場調研報告01-13
2021市場調研報告04-22
市場調研報告范文04-11
關于市場調研報告04-10
內衣市場調研報告01-30
牙刷市場調研報告01-13
瓜子市場調研報告12-25