外貿人的第二語言—不可忽視的英語
1.I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...
我發郵件是想找你確認/詢問/想通知你 有關…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我寫郵件來是為了跟進我們之前對第二季度營銷活動的決定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
關于我們今天在電話中的談話…
4. as you requested...
根據貴方要求…
5. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回復貴方4月1日的郵件,我方決定…
6. This is in response to your e-mail today.
這是對您今早發來的郵件的回復。
7. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的銷點。
8. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答復你我們合約的'一些待解決的議題。
9. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我到了你關于這個主題的留言。我在想您你是否可以再詳盡的說明一下,也就是再多一點相關細節。
10. Please be advised/informed that...
請被告知...
11. Please note that...
請注意...
12. We would like to inform you that...
我們想要通知你...
13. I am convinced that...
我確信...
14. We agree with you on...
我們同意你在...的看法。
15. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
請確保不會外泄且只供內部使用。
16. I am delighted to tell you that...
我很高興地告訴你...
17. I am pleased to inform you that you he been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.
我十分高興地通知你,我們已經同意您參加于2008年11月22-24日舉行的研討會。
18. Unfortunately I he to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
我不得不這么說,自從到你關于這個主題的詢問,我們的看法都沒有改變。
19. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.
如果您能從百忙中抽出時間,我希望能與您見面,請讓我知道您最適合的時間。
20. Could you please let me know the status of this project?
請通知我這個計劃的進度?
http://www.shddsc.com/【外貿人的第二語言—不可忽視的英語】相關文章:
職場人不可忽視的投資理財中的人為因素03-31
外貿人函電常用的外貿英語對話02-27
不可忽視的四大職場致命“黑洞”02-06
外貿人必知的外貿價格條款英語術語02-25
有關外貿保險的外貿英語02-28
外貿人必備英語口語句子06-29
外貿英語的跟單英語03-06
外貿商務信函的外貿英語句子02-27
品質Quality的外貿英語03-06
關于銷售的外貿英語03-05