外貿試銷訂購情景對話
外貿交易中試銷訂購是常見的,一起來看看關于試銷訂購的情景對話吧。
a trial order 試銷訂購
a: alan, i believe you have studied our catalogue and price list. are you interested in some of our products?
艾倫先生,我想你已經研究過我們的產品目錄和價格單了,你是否對我們的某些產品感興趣呢?
b: yes. i'm thinking of buying some t-shirts, but i find your price is on the high side.
是的,我在考慮訂購一些t恤,但我覺得你們的價格有些偏高。
a: i'm very surprised to hear you say that. i think our price is very favorable. you can hardly get such an attractive price from other suppliers.
您這么說真讓我吃驚。我認為我方的價格是很優惠的。您從其他供貨商那里很難拿到如此誘人的價格。
b: i'm not so sure of that. i think it's difficult for me to push sales at such a price.
對此我可不敢肯定。我覺得很難以這一價格推銷你們的`產品。
a: what's your proposal then?
那您有什么提議?
b: i think to get the business done, you should at least reduce the price by 20%.
我認為要做成這筆生意,你至少應降價20%。
a: we could take a cut on the price if your order is a large one, but a 20% reduction is really more than we can do. what quantity are you going to order from us then?
如果你訂貨量大的話,我們可以降一次價,但降價20%我們實在不能承受。你們準備訂多少貨呢?
b: as a trial order, i'll take 5,000 dozen this time.
作為試銷訂購,我這次訂5000打。
a: 5,000 dozen is by no means a large order. in that case, the best i can do is to gice you a 5% reduction.
5000打絕不是什么大訂單。那樣的話我們只能降價5%。
b: that's not a big change from 20%. i really can't accept that.
5%與20%相差太大了,我確實沒法承受。
a: what's your counter-offer then?
那你還個價吧。
b: to conclude the idea, i'd say a reduction of at least 15%would help.
為了做成交易,我說至少要降價15才行。
a: 15% is impssible. that will leave us almost no profit.
15%是不可能的。那樣的話我們就沒有利潤可賺了。
b: if that's the case, i'll have to go somewhere else to meet my needs.
這樣的話,我只能去找其他供貨商了。
a: how about doing it this way? you increase your quantity by 8,000 dozen and i'll give you a 10% reduction.
你看這樣行不行?你把訂貨量增加8000打,我們降價10%。
b: 8,000 would be too large a figure to be used for a trial.
8000打對試銷訂貨來說數量實在有點多。
a: well, to encourage future business, i'm prepared to reduce the price by 10%. we can't go any further.
好吧,為了促進今后的生意,我同意降價10%。我們沒辦法再降了。
b: ok. let's call it a deal.
好吧。成交。
生詞注釋:
catalogue n. 目錄;產品目錄單
favorable adj. 贊同的;有利的;適合的;優惠的
push vt. 推銷(商品)
proposal n. 提議,建議
get sth. done 完成某事
the professor asked us to get the home work done by friday.
教授讓我們在周五之前完成作業。
trial adj. 試驗的,試制的
he was hired for a three month period on a trial basis.
他受雇試用三個月。
n. 嘗試,試用,試驗
【外貿試銷訂購情景對話】相關文章:
外貿商品試銷訂購對話11-01
外貿廣告情景對話10-12
外貿口語情景對話10-12
外貿退貨情景對話10-16
外貿送客情景對話09-26
外貿出價情景對話09-29
外貿商展情景對話10-26
外貿情景對話協議代簽09-23
外貿投標條件情景對話09-28