外貿加工貿易情景對話
這是一段外貿加工貿易的情景對話,歡迎閱讀。
加工貿易processing and assembling trade
a: hello, mr. brow. nice to see you again.
您好,史密斯先生,見到您很高興。
b: hello, mr. wu. it's really a pleasure to meet you at the guangzhou fair. how's business?
您好,吳先生,在廣交會上再次見到您真高興,生意怎么樣?
a: fairly good. is there anything i can book for you right now?
不錯。目前有什么我可以為您訂購的嗎?
b: are you interested in the processing business?
你們對加工業務有什么興趣嗎?
a: we're also doing business of processing with materials supplied by customers when we have surplus production. what type of products do you intend to process?
當我們有多余的生產能力時,我們也做來料加工業務。你們要加工什么產品?
b: toys, to be processed with our material and designs.
玩具、用我們的材料和式樣。
a: ok. you can take advantage of the cheap labor and production costs.
行,你們可利用低廉的.勞動力和生產成本。
b: i see. we'd like to know your rate of processing charges.
我知道。我們想了解你們的加工費率。
a: i think the processing fees shall be fixed on the basis of the world labor price with a discount of 20%.
我認為加工費在國際勞務價格的基礎上打8折。
b: that's great.
太好了。
a: the supplied materials shall be delivered to our warehouse at your expense. if any defect is found in the materials supplied by you, we will advise you of it immediately, and you will send over replacements in time. the allowance for damage to materials in the course of processing is 3%.
供應的原材料應由你們自費運到我們的倉庫。如果發現你們提供的材料有缺損,我們將立刻通知你們。你們應及時更換。在加工過程中,材料的損耗率是3%。
b: i think we may accept it. you shall process in strict accordance with the design, and deliver the finished products in conformity with the contract terms respecting the time of delivery, quality and quantity.
我想我們可以接受這些條件。但是你們應該嚴格按照設計加工,并按照合同規定的時間,按質按量交貨。
a: that sounds reasonable. how long will it take to process this amount of goods?
挺合理,那么加工這批貨需要多長時間呢?
b: it will take 15~20 days to process the goods from the day we receive the material you supply.
從收到貴方原料起需15~20天。
a: what quantity do you need?
數量有多少?
b: about four or five thousand metric tons per month.
每月大約4000~5000公噸。
a: ok. i hope for a pleasant cooperation between us.
好的。真誠希望彼此合作愉快。
“in conformity with something”意為“與某事物相一致;順從某事物”。例如:act in conformity with rules, law etc.(按照規定、法律等行事)又如:in conformity with your request, instruction, wishes, etc(遵照你的要求、指示、愿望等)。
【外貿加工貿易情景對話】相關文章:
外貿技術貿易情景對話01-31
外貿貿易關系情景對話10-02
外貿補償貿易情景對話10-04
外貿加工貿易英語對話11-07
外貿英語情景對話:國際貿易05-23
外貿加工與裝配貿易口語對話01-31
擴大貿易情景對話10-02
外貿廣告情景對話10-12
外貿口語情景對話10-12