外貿索賠理由情景對話
這是一段有關外貿索賠理由情景對話,一起來看看吧。
reasons for making a claim 索賠理由
a: we are sorry to you that the goods you sent us are not in conformity with the specifications of the contract.
我方很遺憾地告訴你,你方運來的貨物與合同不相符。
b: you don't say.
不會吧。
a: as soon as the shipping arrived at our port we had it inspected.
貨物一到,我們就做了檢查,令我們失望的是,我們發現缺重35噸。
b: that's very strange 35 tons is no small quantity and can't get lost on route. where can these 35 tons have gone?
這真奇怪,35噸不是小數目,在途中是不會丟失的,那么這35噸哪去了呢?
a: our clients expressed their dissatisfaction. they strongly demand that you compensate for the loss.
我們的顧客很不滿意,他們強烈要求你方賠償損失。
b: we're sorry for this. we'll find out the reason soon and give you a reply immediately.
對此我方深感抱歉,我們會盡快查明原因并給你方回復。
重點講解
1. in conformity with 與……符合
what he says is not in conformity with what he did.
他言行不一。
national tourist vacation areas refer to comprehensive tourist areas established in conformity with international requirements for vacation tours and mainly open to overseas tourists.
國家旅游度假區是符合國際度假旅游要求、以接待海外旅游者為主的`綜合性旅游區。
however this is neither in the interest of developed countries nor in conformity with the interest of emerging economies.
這既不符合發達國家利益,也不符合新興經濟體利益。
2. a short-weight of 缺少……重量
we have to lodge a claim against you for a short-weight of 5 tons.
由于短重五噸,我們必須向你們提出索賠。
generally speaking, activity events, short-term events and activities can play a quick burst of power fertilization effect, but also those who most want to lose weight should be taboo.
一般來說,大活動量活動、短時間活動和快速迸發力活動都能起到增肥效果,也是欲減肥的人最應忌諱的。
3. on route 在途中,在路上
we also make sure to periodically touch base with them on route.
我們還確定在路途中定地與他們聯系。
the parents die on route, and the seven children — the youngest just an infant — continue on their own.
父母在途中去世之后七個孩子——最小的還只是一個嬰兒——繼續前行。
【外貿索賠理由情景對話】相關文章:
外貿情景對話:關于索賠理由07-19
外貿同意索賠情景對話10-16
外貿英語索賠理由對話01-25
外貿提出索賠對話10-15
外貿索賠談判對話10-15
外貿索賠英語對話01-25
職場投訴索賠情景對話10-30
外貿廣告情景對話10-12
外貿口語情景對話10-12